A solidly built utilitarian chair that breathes—featuring an ergonomic backrest that is a brilliant combination of sturdy and airy.
- The waterfall seat's inner honeycomb structure offers unparalleled long-term sitting comfort;
- the Barrier's components are over 65% recyclable;
- swivel and tilt mechanism with gas tension adjustment;
- it has an optional draughtsman conversion;
- backrest can be covered in either mesh or upholstery;
- tough and durable arm-backrest construction;
- nylon or chrome base with 65 mm castors;
- certified for a normal working day's use of 8 hours per day, five days a week and
- it is designed and produced in South Africa by Seating.
products in this collection