Beautifully organic yet seriously tough and practical, the Soviet is a chair that works as hard as you do.
- The waterfall seat has an inner honeycomb structure that offers unparalleled long-term sitting comfort;
- the Soviet's components are over 65% recyclable;
- swivel and tilt mechanism with gas tension adjustment;
- it has an optional draughtsman conversion;
- backrest can be covered in either mesh or upholstery;
- the arm-backrest construction is rugged but snug;
- nylon or chrome base with 65 mm castors;
- certified for a normal working day's use of 8 hours per day, five days a week and
- it designed and produced in South Africa by Seating.
products in this collection